If you would like to upload content you have find in Internet.
Most important is the information that the link you would like to upload has to end on a picture format; i.e. *.jpg -- *.gif -- *.png et. al. How does the process looks like using the example of eBay
(all other public pages work nearly the same way!)1. You are on eBay and have found a topic you would like to add into our forum.
2. Click on the picture or the link to open the desired entry.
3. Click on the picture you would like to add
4. The picture is now shown in original size, but not yet in the right picture format.
5. Left Click on the picture and choose show grafic (Grafic anzeigen)
6. Now picture is in shown in a picture format.
7. Copy the link of the picture an add the Link to the forum. It looks like next entry:
8. Tag the Link and choose here on this page following link
9. The link is now ready to get published
10. Add a relevant Text and choose a suitable font, font size and color.
Excellent, the first post is ready to get published. click on submit button and it is done!
- Forum Admin
- Beiträge: 579
- Registriert: 02.2016
- Wohnort: Germany
Zurück zu "Link Upload from a public Internet Page"